4:28 AM

happy holiday? are u sure......?

This is the 3rd day i am home.. I feel like it has been the 3rd month. Hey,.. don't give me that look. I really love my home.. But i am BORED to death here..

This is my daily timetable ever since i am home...

wake up ( around 9.30 am or 10... or sometimes 8 or 7.30 am)
walk around the house
help with some light household chores (like watering the plants?)
after lunch, sleep again.. sometimes till 5 pm... (gosh.. 3 hours of afternoon nap?)
wake up, eat dinner
then watch tv..
exactly 12am... watch DVD.. till 2am
sleep at 2am..

Ever since i came back here i discovered something... I sleep a lot..
Well, guess that the name 'sui ju' (sleeping pig) suits me..

Hopefully i won't become a 'fei ju' (fat pig) one day.. If i do.. i'll still be the 'ke ai ju' (cute pig)..... Right?

0 comments: