7:25 PM

My world...

Sitting here, in the faculty computer lab.... The computer lab ambiance is dominated by low-key lighting . . . and deep shadows, creating feelings of disorientation, loneliness and entrapment.

Supposedly, microbiology result is to be released today. However, as i stride along all the 4 walls of my faculty, noting one notice board to another, to my dismay the results are not out yet. This further creates the sense of nervousness, adding to the mixture of feelings of discomfort, fatique, worrisome and anxiety that i've had since the last few days.

Hopefully the result won't be another piece of bad news. Hopefully that it will turn out to be a celebration..

And I've survived my another night without sleep again. It wasn't so bad this time. I was accompanied by a friend this time, both of us struggling to finish up TMX project. The word TMX now sends shivers down my spine. It's scary.... That word alone causes sleepless nights and unending sufferings, torments and tortures... TMX is indeed monstreous. It also creates many new species of pandas in the Faculty of Science and Technology. haha!

Hmm.. Now to another topic..

Apart from being a chocoholic, i found out that i'm not only an addict to chocolates alone. If there's any penalty or chastisement of being addicted to worldly things, then i'm guilty of this crime. I found out that i'm addicted to chocolates, novels, good english movies, good dramas and music.

Now, when i say the word addicted, i don't mean by just loving to do something. What i mean by addicted is "FALLING HEAD OVER HEELS, CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE or CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT". Yeah. That's what i mean by addicted, that sort of addict. Or, could be more of an obsession... I don't think i could survive a day without chocolates, my novels or my favourite drama (Huang Jinyi) and, i couldn't even breathe properly if i don't have music around me. It's this sort of addict.

Music is great. For me, it's the best thing in the world. It's even greater than magic. When you're happy, it makes you happier. When you're sad or depressed, it either comforts you or makes you depressed more than ever. When i fell sick twice that day, music had relieved my fever and made me feel more comfortable. When you are lonely, it acts as a friend or a lover that stays by your side. It's like a trophy, encouraging one to achieve success. It also carries messages around. One does not even have to speak, just by music alone one can converse. Feelings are expressed. So tell me, what else is more magical than music alone?

And personally, i think that one can never be a human without music. People since the last century communicate through music, whether to please a king, to praise and worship, to converse, to win achievements, and to convey and express one's feelings (be it sadness, euphoria, love....). Princes and princesses in fairy tales are undoubtly famous in expressing their love through music.

Talking about fairy tales i personally do not believe in fairy tales. People tell me life is wonderful, life is a fairy tale. Probably theirs is. But mine is more of a life full of it's own ups and downs, although lately i feel more of its downs and ups. But, if you were to tell me if fairy tale exists, i wouldn't believe in that. However, if there's such thing as a fairy tale life, hopefully it would be mine one day...

0 comments: