6:59 AM

Thursday, 26th May 2011

Having survived another torturing day, I have to brave through another boring off day. This is what I had been doing the whole day:-


1.30pm: Woke up and stared at the wall

1.45pm: Brushed my teeth and washed my face

1.50pm: Had a few biscuits and switched on my lappie.

1.55pm: Checked my Facebook, played a few Facebook games.

2.30pm: Got bored with Facebook, read "Watermelon" (downloaded ebook)

3.30pm: Got bored with Watermelon at page 69. Played Feeding Frenzy. Thought of dad while
playing this game (coz it has a lot of fishes in the ocean)

4.45pm: Finished the whole series of Feeding Frenzy 2. Bored again. Wanted to play my violin.

4.47pm: Picked up my violin, my housemate just came back. Put the violin back.

4.49pm: Paced around my room like a caged dog.

4.55pm: Still pacing, thinking whether to mop the floor or not.

5.15pm: Still thinking whether to mop the floor (this time while sitting on my bed). Decided
against it so as not to be called a cleanliness freak.

5.30pm: Now thinking of which book I should start reading.

5.45pm: Still thinking about the same subject.

6.00pm: Yay!! Dinner time!!

6.10pm: Arrived at Platinum Cafe. Craving for chicken rice but noticed that the stall has gone
"bankrupt". Ordered Penang char mee and a glass of teh peng instead.

6.20pm: Char mee arrived. It was very salty, did not taste good and expensive. Was thinking should fry it myself the next time.

6.23pm: Wait.. I don't know how to fry mee. Only know how to fry rice. Cham...

6.25pm: Noticed that the mee had "lap chang" or chinese sausage. Should I eat them and risk getting infected with the infamous "black pig disease"?

6.30pm: The Penang char mee stall worker was cutting her/ his toenails in front of the raw mee, kueh tiau and clean plates. I lost my appetite liau...

6.31pm: No longer eating now but was drinking my teh peng while scrutinizing the worker. Is worker a she or a he? Well, he/ she seemed to be wearing a bra, so must be a she..

6.32pm: I wondered how Yen Shin looks like wearing a bra. (Hahahahaha..)

6.40pm: Went to Speedmart 99 to buy some biscuits. Saw a rack of mothballs and thought of Lilian.

6.45pm: Passed by Carrefour and was still thinking of Lilian.

6.56pm: Saw a tractor and thought of Wilmer.

6.58pm: Saw a grey-haired aunt and thought of mum (Ooopss..)

7.03pm: Reached my room. My housemate went out

7.20pm: Took my violin out and played it.

10.15pm: Blogged and wondered why I blogged.

10.16pm: Was secretly hoping that one day, one of the publishers or editors would take notice of my blog and help me publish it into a book (like Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Harpern)

10.28pm: Logged off from Blogspot.



0 comments: